With your social media account
Divide all ingredients for salad between two large serving bowls.
For the dressing, stir peanut b
Mix chicken and fish sauce in medium bowl. Add cornstarch; toss to evenly coat. Set aside.
1. Place chicken in the base of crock pot. Top with red pepper and onion.
2. In a bowl, mix t
In a large bowl, mix together the pineapple, green onion, jalapeno pepper, lim
1. Whisk the first 7 ingredients (lime juice through jalapeno) in a large bowl. Season with salt and
1. In a ziplock bag, combine all the ingredients for the chicken marinade. Mush it all around, the
1. To assemble the salad, place cabbage in a large bowl; top with chicken, carrot, peanuts, green on
MIX together the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, water and pepper in a small bowl until combine
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat and fry ginger, garlic, crushed chilies and red curry pas
To Make The Salad:
Toss all salad ingredients together until combined. Drizzle with dressing or tos
1. Combine the garlic, ginger and curry paste in a small cuisinart (or mince and mash together in a
In a large bowl, whisk the lime juice, fish sauce, sambal oelek and ginger. Season with salt and pe
1. The list of ingredients can look intimidating, but this dish is ridiculously easy and flavorful.
1. Toss the cucumbers with the salt in a colander, and leave in the sink to drain for 30 minutes
1. Prepare the ingredients:
Wash and dry the fresh produce. Peel and finely chop the garlic and gin
1. Stir 2 tablespoons of cold water into 4 tablespoons of crushed red pepper. Heat 1/2 cup of vegeta
1. Combine the garlic, ginger and curry paste in a small cuisinart (or mince and mash together i
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking tray with a slip mat, parchment paper or foil spra
1. In a small saucepan, heat the sesame oil and red pepper flakes on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
1. In a food processor, blend everything but the chicken together to form a paste.