With your social media account
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
2. Use immediately or store in an air tight
Quick and easy, yet delicious meal!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, add
1.) Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2.) Brown the grou
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook to desired tend
¾ cup bread crumbs (store-bought or make your own)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 bunch broccoli (
1. Place a large, heavy-bottom pan or braising pot over medium-high heat; add about 2 tablespoons of
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add some salt to the pot when the water comes to a full boil.
1) In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta till al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water to prev
This is an inexpensive and yet very tasty dish that I discovered while travelling in Italy last summ
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2. Combine the milk, onion, bay leaves, salt, and pepper in a l
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAUCE:
1) Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
2) Add onion, car
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil for ravioli. Salt the water once it is boiling.
2. Add the ra
Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large enameled cast iron pot over medium-high heat. Once hot add carrots,
Combine remaining ingredients in a large (12") braising pan or dutch oven over medium high heat. Co
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil over high heat.
2. Add beans to boiling
Cook rice according to package directions, or using a rice cooker. (Rice can be cooked ahead and use
1. In a large bowl combine 1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese and seasonings. Add beef and mix until combines.
Heat a nonstick skillet and coat with cooking spray. Add zucchini and tomatoes and cook until zucchi
Pre-heat oven to 350F. Lightly brush both sizes of the zucchini with olive oil and place on a foil-l