With your social media account
1. Prepare the vinaigrette dressing:
Put shallots, Agave nectar and tarragon in bowl of food proc
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine first three ingredients in a large zip-top bag. Sprinkle
In a large bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients: brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, pineapple ju
Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine
1. Prepare Baja Sauce: Combine all ingredients; stir well. Refrigerate until ready for use.
The advantage of cooking food in parchment paper is that it steams in its own juices. Thus it's hea
Cut the potatoes and roast them in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 20 min.
When the potatoes
Salt the eggplant and let it drain for 30 minutes.
In the meantime, in a large skillet heat 3 tb
Take your fish out of the fridge beforehand so that it has a chance to reach room temperature.
1) Begin by preparing the Mushroom Consomme recipe. Bring all ingredient mentioned in the Mushroom
Open the can of pineapple and separate the fruit from the juice.
Mix the lime juice, pineapple
1.Open the newspaper sheets and place the fish in the centre.
2.Fry the peppers in 15 ml oil.
Whisk miso, mirin and rice vinegar together in a small bowl. Whisk in garlic. Pat tilapia fillets dr
Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom of rectangular pan, 11x7x1 1/2 inches.
Cut fish fillets into 4 s
Wash the fish. Take a knife and poke holes through the fish. Place the fish in a zip lock bag with
1. In medium bowl, combine oil, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
2. Rinse fish u
Combine margarine, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, lemon peel, mustard, tarragon and salt in small bowl
Marinate the Shrimp:
In a large zip-seal plastic bag, combine the tequila, jalapeno and salt.
Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a large baking sheet or cookie sheet with non-stick c
1. Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
2. Place the fillet, skin side down on a roasting pan, sprinkle wi